Membership to cover 2 Adults and up to 3 Children under the age of 18.
Additional children can be added to a Family Membership for €25 each
|Adult Player - Student|
Covers Students, Apprentices or anyone who is unemployed
|Juvenile Player (Aged 9-18) |
Player aged between 9 and 18 (Born between 01/01/05 and 31/12/13)
|Juvenile Player (Under 9) |
Player aged between 9 and 18 (Born on or after 01/01/14)
|Non Playing Adult Member|
Non Playing Adult, Committee, Coach
How to Register and PayClub Membership(s) should be registered and paid for online where possible.
- Registration is available via
- Instructions for both services are below
- Foireann is the preferred method which will update your membership immediately and also reduces manual overhead for the club.
- You will first need to create a user profile (if not already created ). See the video below for instructions.
- The same foireann user profile will work for all your GAA/Camogie/LGFA memberships.
- Note www.foireann.ie and www.returntoplay.ie are the same website.
- Current members will logon to www.foireann.ie using your existing ‘Return to Play’ username and password.
- If you can't remember your username or password, you can recover them using your email from the Foireann login page.
- New members must create a user profile on www.foireann.ie
- For parents/guardians wishing to register Juvenile (U6 to U18) proceed to add child details under the family section.
- Select the required membership option to register yourself and/or family members.
Update your Profile
If you already have a Foireann (Return to Play) account can you please update your profile in the following sections:
- Medical Information .
- Photo and Communication Consent
See the following GAA site instructions:
- Open the Baltinglass GAA Clubforce page. You may have used this already to purchase our online lotto tickets - Club/Society Registrations - Baltinglass GAA Club (clubforce.com)
- Go to the Baltinglass GAA Club Membership Page on Clubforce.
- Select the relevant Membership option for you
- Key in the required information and pay using your Dr or Cr card
Anyone paying by cash will need to complete a membership form.
These are available below or in the Clubhouse.